Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Asking Readers for Experiences with PicoAir or Other MVIS experiences

If you have Celluon PicoAir, and have your own review, or experience with showing it to other people, I'm going to compile reactions to the technology in action on a page of this blog.

It still amazes me how positive the reviews of this are, and the enthusiasm with which it is greeted every time I show it to people who haven't seen it.

Nearly everyone wants to buy it -- from teenagers who see it, business people who see its potential, and even my older neighbors, I showed them some pictures with it, and they wanted to know where they could get it. (3 foot pictures are a LOT easier to look at than 4 inch pictures.)

So, if you visit here, and use it, and don't mind sharing your story, use the contact form on the right.

Include:

Your name (real name, fake name, name from a message board)
Where you were
Date (or approximate date)
Your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment